September 6, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Diane G. Papadakos, Director of Communications
Phone: (561) 822-1411/ c:(561) 822-1411 (TTY: 800-955-8771)
Email: [email protected]
Community Conversations: Mayor James’ Roundtable Series – A Discussion on Mental Health
WEST PALM BEACH, FL – Mayor Keith A. James invites the media and the community to participate in a pivotal discussion addressing critical issues surrounding mental health. This roundtable event aims to identify innovative approaches for local governments to enact policy initiatives, advocate for greater transparency in mental health funding allocation, and foster multi-stakeholder engagement to comprehensively address the mental health crisis facing our community.
– West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James
– U.S. Congresswoman Lois Frankel
– Palm Beach County Mayor Gregg Weiss
– Deputy Chief Assistant Alexcia Cox – State Attorney’s Office
– Chief Diana Matty – West Palm Beach Fire Chief
– Captain Randy Foley – Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
– Fabiola Brumley — Bank of America Palm Beach County
– Chief Medical Officer Belma Andric – Health Care District of Palm Beach County
– Chief of Equity and Wellness Keith Oswald – Palm Beach County School District
– Behavioral and Mental Health Director Mary Claire Mucenic – Palm Beach County School District
– Chief Executive Officer Katherine Murphy – NAMI PBC
Thursday, Sept. 7, 2023 @ 10 a.m.
The Mandel Public Library Auditorium (3rd floor)
411 Clematis Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33402
About the City of West Palm Beach:
The City of West Palm Beach is a vibrant and dynamic City located on the Atlantic coast of Florida. With a rich history, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a commitment to sustainability, the City of West Palm Beach is a great place to live, work, and play. As one of the three largest cities making up the South Florida region, and the central City of Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach is a vibrant, growing, waterfront City that offers the business advantages available in the region, combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. To learn more about the City of West Palm Beach, visit us on our official website, or follow us on our social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Linked-in.
Originally published at https://www.wpb.org/Home/Components/News/News/3617/772
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com
The post Community Conversations: Mayor James’ Roundtable Series – A Discussion on Mental Health first appeared on Floridas News.